SASI relies heavily on donations from the public as a non-government organisation.
Here are some ways you can support SASI:
- Donate your skills and expertise
- Make a cash donation
- Shop at Ritchie’s using your Community Benefit Card
- Register at your local store nominating STATEWIDE AUTISTIC SERVICES INC as your preferred charity.
- Please contact us to purchase the Entertainment Book
- Support us through Everyday Hero and get involved in events like Run Melbourne
- Donate directly through Everyday Hero either as a one off donation or set up regular payments.
- Make us your workplace charity of choice
Your donations go towards:
- Purchase and renovation of facilities
- Purchase of equipment such as buses, communication aides, computers, sensory equipment and more
- Provision of additional support required by clients.
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible, receipts are issued promptly.
How to Donate
Please send your donations by cheque or money order to:
Statewide Autistic Services Inc.
P.O. Box 11271
Frankston Vic 3199
Through Everyday Hero
Donating to SASI from your estate is a great way to offer a significant gift and leave a lasting legacy. To ensure executors carry out your wishes correctly, talk to your solicitor. He or she will know the best wording for expressing your bequest legally.
Please tell us of your decision to include SASI in your Will. This gives us the opportunity to thank you personally. If you choose, we can also involve you in future plans and activities.
Types of bequests:
- Specific bequest: Give a specific amount of money (does not allow for changes in your circumstances)
- Percentage bequest: A percentage of your entire estate (Will not impact on family or other beneficiaries should your estate be affected by unforeseen circumstances)
- Residual bequest: The amount remaining after personal beneficiaries have been included
- Assets: Shares, paintings, property or other items left to SASI (These may be sold to realise the monetary value)
- Contingent bequest: A contingency in the event of a beneficiary pre-deceasing you (Their bequest could revert to another)
Leaving a bequest on behalf of you or a loved one is an important legacy. If you have decided to bequest money to SASI, the following wording may be helpful.
I give, devise and bequeath to Statewide Autism Services Inc (ABN xxxxxx) of Level 1, 54-58 Wells Street, Frankston, VIC 3199, free of all claims, the sum of $ OR the residue of my estate OR a (x)% share of the residue of my estate OR all my property known as (property folio number) situated at (address of property)
in aid of:
its general purposes OR
the specific purpose of (insert here the purpose for which the bequest is made, for example residential care)
and I direct that the receipt of the proper officer of SASI shall be a sufficient discharge to my Executors for my bequest.
If any of the nominated beneficiaries predecease me, the bequest shall not fail but I give the share of my deceased beneficiary to SASI.