SASI is one of the few providers in Victoria meeting the needs of people with autism and other complex disabilities.
The work is challenging but rewarding. We see the instant positive impact our programs have on our clients’ quality of life.
Work with us
The guiding principles that underpin our attitudes and behaviour in the workplace are:
Our talented, expert and passionate staff provide quality person centred care to clients.
Benefits of working at SASI
SASI is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a range of benefits beyond our statutory obligations including:
- PBI and DGR status (as a not-for-profit) entitling employees to maximum salary packaging benefits
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Family-friendly environment, including flexible work arrangements to enable managing personal commitments
- A supportive team environment
- Self-development opportunities including compliance competencies and programs
- Study leave for approved courses
SASI vacancies are advertised on SEEK and Ethical Jobs.