Ready for 2023 and a new challenge – this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Flexible and healthy work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Increase your take home pay with Salary Packaging Options
You will possess the ability to work as part of a team and maintain positive relationships with clients and their families, colleagues and management. You will comply with SASI management directives, policies, procedures and guidelines as well as with all relevant Acts and Legislation. You will ensure that clients’ confidentiality, rights, independence and dignity are upheld and respected, and their choices recognized at all times.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Transportation of SASI clients to and from day service programs
- Pick up clients in the mornings from their homes and safely take them to their respective day service programs
- Collect clients and return them home at the end of each day
- Reporting and Communication
- Report any accidents involving company vehicles
- Report any incident involving clients and/or other staff
- Maintain a clean work vehicle
- Report any mechanical problems
Are you ready to join a company that makes a difference?
SASI has been providing supports for people with Autism and other complex needs for over 50 years and is committed to providing quality services to our clients and their families. When we talk about our purpose, we’re not just talking about our clients! At SASI, our employees are more than just a number. We are looking for energetic and passionate people with a person-centred approach to assist our clients in their daily activities and reach their goals.
What you will need:
- An NDIS Check, Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain
- Certificate IV Disability (you can gain this whilst working with us) or significant lived experience working with people with Autism
- Current First Aid and CPR
- A valid Victorian Driver Licence
- Flu vaccination and COVID vaccinations, including booster
- Evidence of work eligibility if applicable
- The opportunity for a rewarding career in a role than can make a difference in people’s lives
- On the job training and development
- Work in a tight knit and collaborative team
- Competitive pay
- Salary packaging available
Do you have questions? Please contact us at Human.Resources@sasi.org.au.