For over 50 years SASI has been supporting people with autism to live their best life and we are always on the lookout for new talent.
The work is challenging but rewarding. We see daily the positive impact our programs and staff have on our clients’ quality of life.
Maintenance Officer Position Available
Statewide Autistic Services (SASI) is seeking a Maintenance Officer to look after our facilities on a full time basis.
It is a hands on role and would suit a tradesperson looking for change of pace and variety of tasks . You will be working independently and liaising with contractors when needed.
- Previous maintenance experience in facilities or accommodation settings
- Thorough understanding of all legislative requirements pertaining to maintenance and repairs
- Trade & OHS Qualification is advantageous
- Knowledge of Disability or Aged Care sector is desirable
- Tradesperson or can demonstrate significant experience
- Clear National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Victorian Driver Licence
Position is part/full time and salary negotiable.
Please contact Lisa Wilson on 9773 6044 for more information
If you would like to apply for a role at SASI, please complete the application form below.