Stay connected with our range of Online Programs
Available for adults over 18 years of age
About our Online Programs
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we can’t all be together in person and SASI saw the opportunity to expand on the supports we offer by developing a range of Online Activities to keep us connected during this time and beyond. This means you can enjoy a range of different activities from the comfort of your own home.
Our activities are aimed at a range of different people with different skill levels and abilities and allow you to be active, engaged, have fun and even learn some new skills.
It’s a great opportunity to see friends and meet new people and activities are run by our skilled staff from across our sites.
We are currently running a range of different activities including:
- Communication Skills – Enhance communication through Key Word Sign.
- Drama & Music – Promotes socialization through drama and music.
- Music – Interact with others through singing and playing instruments.
- Fun/games – A variety of different games each week.
- Art and Craft – Promotes creative skills and complete a range of projects.
Our online Timetable is always changing and evolving so keep an eye out on our website for any new additions or changes.
You will need a device with good internet access, a microphone and headphones or speakers to participate. Follow the prompts through our Online Booking System on our Website and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Current activities on offer
- Communication Skills
- Drama & Music
- Art & Craft
What do I need to take part?
- Good internet access
- A microphone and headphones or speakers
- Book via our Online Booking System
SASI Online Program Timetable
Each session will run for 30 minutes to 1 hour maximum. Sessions start at 11am each day.
For each session:
– You will need access to a Computer, Laptop or iPad with Internet Connection, Microphone and Zoom.
– Family/Carer Support if required.
– You will be contacted prior by staff with Zoom Meeting ID and Password and to advise what materials/equipment is needed for each session.
– Staff are subject to change for activities based around availability
With Leonie & Hugh from Gippsland
To promote and encourage interaction, communication and socialisation through music.
Communication Numeracy Skills
With Kerri & Amanda from Gippsland
Enhance your knowledge of Key Word Sign and recognise emotions through visual representations & story telling. A place to express your feelings and emotions freely.
With Susan from Croydon
Follow verbal and visual directions, using fine motor skills by manipulating materials and objects. Develop and enhance your creativity through art and craft.
With Brooke from Seaford
Enjoy a variety of games, whilst enjoying each other’s company and most of all having fun.
With Lachlan from Croydon
Interact with others through singing, playing basic instruments and movement.
1pm Story Time
What a better way to develop your literacy skills and make connections between the stories and the world around you! Jump on, relax, rewind and enjoy from the comfort of your own home.