Centre Based Programs
What is the Active Choice Program?
Our Active Choice Program focuses on developing the key skills of communication, social interaction and independent living.
Previously known as Day Services, this popular program offers a diverse mix of activities in-house or amongst the community. Often described by clients as like “going to work”, the program focuses on the individual’s gifts, talents and skills rather than their misgivings. By receiving more opportunities to engage in community activities, clients gain an overall sense of belonging and fulfillment.
Who does this program suit?
- Adults 18 years and over
- Clients transitioning from a special development school
- Clients living at home in a family environment or in one of SASI’s group accommodation homes
- Clients from other accommodation services
When & where is the program run?
- Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
- Seaford Hub, Newborough Hub, Moe Hub
Program fees will be billed directly to clients and are be paid in advance each term.
- Monday to Friday – $10.00 All Day (9am to 3pm)
- Saturday + Sunday Programs – coming soon
About the Seaford Hub
The focus of the HUB will provide 5 key goal based programs to enhance the life of adults with ASD and/other disabilities.
Underpinning all programs is the aspect of community engagement and a place of belonging and building social skills.
Our newly designed programs will encompass building self-esteem, work collaboratively with opportunities for future
At the heart of the SASI Seaford Hub is well-being approach to people choice and control for to trust and respect whilst working collaboratively in groups.
Our Programs & Leaders
I am very excited to share with you that Christine Sutton, will be leading this exciting new space and our new team of Program Leader professionals who will present services and programs with a passion for their craft and supported by qualified SASI Support Workers.
- Visuals Arts
- Gamer and IT
- Performing Arts
- Industries (coming soon…)
We anticipate these programs will be in high demand, so registering your interest is vital.
The application process for these programs:
- First step is a Request for Service (RFS) – click the button below.
- The RFS is then reviewed by PL/Op’s to ascertain available, viability and suitability of client to program offered
- From there, Hub Practitioner and/or the Operations Manager will notify our Intake & Planning team (I&P) if there is an opening available for the RFS
- Once the above is accepted and approved, our I&P team will pick up to create Services Agreements (SA’s) and follow-up all required documentation
- Services will not commence until all of the above are received back and signed
If you would like more information please call or email us. Visit our Contact page for details.