Capacity Building Programs
About the Seaford Hub
The focus of the HUB will provide 5 key goal based programs to enhance the life of adults with ASD and/other disabilities.
Underpinning all programs is the aspect of community engagement and a place of belonging and building social skills.
Our newly designed programs will encompass building self-esteem, work collaboratively with opportunities for future
At the heart of the SASI Seaford Hub is well-being approach to people choice and control for to trust and respect whilst working collaboratively in groups.
Our Programs & Leaders
I am very excited to share with you that Christine Sutton, will be leading this exciting new space and our new team of Program Leader professionals who will present services and programs with a passion for their craft and supported by qualified SASI Support Workers.
- Visuals Arts
- Gaming and IT
- Performing Arts
- Industries (coming soon…)
Recreation + Camps + Adventure
Adventure based activities have fundamental value as they teach new skills and offer fun experiences that push the boundaries, increasing confidence and resilience. Keep an eye out for the full rollout of SASI Adventure activities on offer to include:
- Bikes & Bushwalking
- Snorkelling & Swimming
- Fishing & Yabbying
- Canoeing & Surfing
- Team Camps
Over the next 6- 12 months we will be introducing qualified staff to run these activities (with support workers assisting customers) or getting our staff qualified e.g. Bronze medallion for support staff running any swimming courses.
School Leavers Employment Program (SLES)
Further details coming soon.
We anticipate these programs will be in high demand, so registering your interest is vital.
The application process for these programs:
- First step is a Request for Service (RFS) – click the button below.
- The RFS is then reviewed by PL/Op’s to ascertain available, viability and suitability of client to program offered
- From there, Hub Practitioner and/or the Operations Manager will notify our Intake & Planning team (I&P) if there is an opening available for the RFS
- Once the above is accepted and approved, our I&P team will pick up to create Services Agreements (SA’s) and follow-up all required documentation
- Services will not commence until all of the above are received back and signed
Program fees will be billed directly to clients and are be paid in advance each term.
- Monday to Friday – $5.00 per AM Session + $5.00 per PM Session
- Monday to Friday – $8.00 All Day (9am to 3pm)
- Saturday + Sunday Programs – coming soon
Monday 6 April – Connect & Orientation Week
An important event that starts a new journey – this is your opportunity for you, advocates, carers and your loved one to walk through and experience our refurbished site and connect with our teams, program leaders, discuss options, chat with Practitioners, Intake + Planning & Support Coordination team and an overall orientation to this exciting space
Monday 12 April – Client Attendance
A soft launch with a small group of clients to walk through the programs so we can make any final tweaks.
Thursday 29 April – Everybody Dance Now! (6.00pm – 8.30 pm)
Come and put on your dancing shoes and dance the night away with DJ Zaars at SASI’s first EVERYbody Dance Now Disco. This is a celebration of ‘all abilities’ getting together 4 times a year at our Seaford Hub to socialise, dance and sing their hearts out.
Our EVERYbody Dance Now! discos are $5 entry which includes a free BBQ. Drinks & snacks shall be available to buy from our new Hospitality Hub.
If you would like more information please call or email us. Visit our Contact page for details.