If you are a Support Worker that has experience working with people with Autism and other complex disabilities, then we want to hear from you!
Critically, your understanding of ASD and your experience supporting clients with Positive Behaviour Support and a passion for providing Active Support will drive you to make a confident impact to the lives of those that SASI support.
We pay competitive rates to all our team members and offer:
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Health and Wellbeing Program via EAP
- On the job Training and mentoring
- Leadership development opportunities
- + Increase your take home pay with Salary Packaging Options
Are you ready to start your new career with SASI?
Do you have questions? Please contact us at Human.Resources@sasi.org.au.