Bring your positive energy, skills and life lessons and join our team as a Support Worker.
From the Mornington Peninsula through to Gippsland and beyond we have lots of exciting opportunities for causal, part-time and full-time Support Workers.
Whether you are experienced or have a desire to start your career and get qualified while working, join us and make a difference in lives of SASI clients.
We pay competitive rates to all our team members and offer:
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Health and Wellbeing Program via EAP
- On the job Training and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- + Increase your take home pay with Salary Packaging Options
If you ready to start your new career with SASI – click here to begin your journey or contact us on Human.Resources@sasi.org.au
Are you ready to start your new career with SASI?
Do you have questions? Please contact us at Human.Resources@sasi.org.au.