Disability Support Workers
- Permanent Part Time and Casual positions available
- Flexibility and healthy work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Increase your take home pay with Salary Packaging Options
We have several exciting opportunities for Support Workers to support people with Autism and other complex disabilities at our Active Choice Services in Newborough and Accommodation Services in Traralgon.
We have a variety of hours available across our sites. If you have experience, or a desire to start your career and get qualified while working, we want to hear from you!
Are you ready to join a company that makes a difference?
SASI has been providing supports for people with Autism and other complex needs for over 50 years and is committed to providing quality services to our clients and their families.
When we talk about our purpose, we’re not just talking about our clients! At SASI, our employees are more than just a number. We are looking for energetic and passionate people with a person-centred approach to assist our clients in their daily activities and reach their goals.
What you will need:
- An NDIS Check, Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain
- Certificate IV Disability (you can gain this whilst working with us) or significant lived experience working with people with Autism
- Current First Aid and CPR
- A valid Victorian Drivers Licence
- COVID vaccinations, including booster
- Evidence of work eligibility if applicable
- The opportunity for a rewarding career in a role than can make a difference in people’s lives
- On the job training and development
- Work in a tight knit and collaborative team
- Competitive pay
- Salary packaging available
To apply please click the button below.