Staff Awards 2020
Nominations closed November 23
SASI Excellence in Service & Support Delivery Award $500
An employee and/or teams of employees in recognition of exemplary service achievements for working collaboratively championing the ONE SASI culture.
SASI Innovation & Impact Award $250
Recognising an outstanding individual as an emerging leader who has made a significant contribution to improving outcomes for people with a disability, by raising awareness and influencing others to shift community attitudes, creating or transforming services.
SASI COVID Champion Award $100
Excellence in Advocacy & Promotion of Human Rights Award – assisting SASI client’s live the life they choose
Who can nominate?
Absolutely everyone …. Clients, Families, Carers, 3rd Party Providers, Support Staff, Members of the Public, all Practice Leaders and Managers.
Who selects the winners?
SASI Board and Executive team.
- The winners are announced at the 2020 Staff Zoom Awards Friday 4th December.
- Each category winner shall receive a gift certificate to the listed value.
Information to include in your nomination
- Who would you like to nominate?
- What has the team member done to go above and beyond?
- Please provide detailed examples of how the employee and/or team have gone above and beyond so we may understand why you are nominating the staff member.
- How has this team member/s actions gone above and beyond the normal requirements of their job?
- What impact did this team member/s actions have on your Family, Location, Client, Staffing group or ONE SASI as a whole?
- How well does the staff member/s team consistently represent SASI’s Vision, Mission and Core Values?