27 May 2021
Dear clients, families and SASI teams,
How things can change so quickly, once again, we are facing a new challenge as the pandemic continues to evolve and we have new COVID-19 restrictions in place until 4th June (next Friday).
With Victoria back to restrictions we have responded quickly and are doing what we need to do to keep everyone safe.
SASI strongly encourage everyone to be vigilant and use the QR Code went entering services and make sure all visitors and contractors complete the sign in book so we have accurate records.
In response to this news we have made the following changes to our services:
SUPPORTED INDEPENDENT LIVING (SASI ONLY)
- No visitors (i.e.: 3rd party allied) and we are advising all parents/carers not to visit our homes to reduce the risk of infections
- Staff will use utilise every resource available for you to maintain contact with your loved one including telephone, facetime or zoom via iPads at all houses
For further assistance please contact Zlata Lizars, Operations Manager, 0434 391 512
- Gippsland Services – services at both Newborough + Moe will close for the duration of the lockdown or until Government restrictions are eased
- Seaford Hub – remain open for eligible clients who meet the Government criteria for reasons to leave home – applicable reasons are
- For authorised work or permitted education
- To provide care and for medical and compassionate reasons
For further assistance please contact Christine Sutton, Operations Manager, 0402 524 073
We shall recommence COVID-19 updates on our website, so please keep an eye here for importance information that may impact services.
Stay safe, stay well.
Executive Manager Operational Services