Enjoy a Short Break in Nature
Short breaks are incredibly important – caring, even for someone you love, can be an exhaustingexperience, which can leave you little time for yourself or other members of your family.
There is plenty to explore in the gorgeous Gippsland region, from beautiful national parks tostunning beaches and local cafes all within a short drive from our property at Newborough.
Immerse yourself in the local surroundings while relaxing on your own deck.
- Access for all abilities
- 24/7 support available
- Qualified staff
- Professional supports
- Onsite activities include woodwork, gardening, cooking,wildlife watching, train spotting
We anticipate this service will be in high demand, so registering your interest is vital.
The application process for these programs:
- First step is a Request for Service (RFS) – click the button below.
- The RFS is then reviewed by PL/Op’s to ascertain available, viability and suitability of client to program offered
- From there, the Practice Leade rwill notify our Intake & Planning team (I&P) if there is an opening available for the RFS
- Once the above is accepted and approved, our I&P team will pick up to create Services Agreements (SA’s) and follow-up all required documentation
- Services will not commence until all of the above are received back and signed
If you would like more information please call or email us. Visit our Contact page for details.