NDIS Price Guides
In July 2019 the NDIA introduced the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP), a 7.5% loading that applies to personal care and community access supports. The payment is designed to support providers to meet the costs associated with the NDIS transition. SASI implemented TTP (Temporary Transitional Payment) Pricing from late August 2019.
- Developing your NDIS plan
- Change of Circumstances form
- Fact sheet: Managing your participant plan
- Fact sheet: Participant Transport Funding
- Feedback and complaints
- Requesting an internal review of a decision
- Further guidance on NDIS planning decisions
- Victoria roll out Participant information pack (September 2015, 3MB)
- Fact sheet: NDIS participants with compensation
NDIA Operational Document
Operational guidelines– you can read about how the National Disability Insurance Agency will work.
NDIS Quality Reports
Learn more about the Agency’s and Scheme’s quarterly performance.